CST8209 – Assignment for Practical final
- Create and validate form with miscellaneous input types, submit and reset.
- Manipulate DOM based on user interaction
- Use AJAX calls along with JSON format
- You must use at least one class, think what you can model as class.
- You must use the module pattern, or some equivalent that allows private/public functions.
- You must choose which functions should be public or private correctly
- Events cannot be added in the HTML, they must be unobtrusive using best practice.
- You must submit a ZIP file in the following format:
- You must not directly copy any code or algorithms from other sources (get hints, use your own
- CST8209_firstName_lastName_studentNumber a. scripts i. [whatever script files you have] b. css i. [whatever css files you have] c. images i. where you have your item image files (jpg, png) d. index.html e. summary.html f. data.json
Create webpages of your choice that delivers at least the followings: index.html 1) Page Title and header, followed by a paragraph stating what the page is about 2) Form with different types of inputs and validation rule a) Text (min and max length) b) Number (min and max of your choice) c) Date ( verify input to be after specific date d) A List that allows editing input and single selection (Required) e) Checkbox f) Radio(at least 3 options) (Required) g) Submit and reset buttons(Required) h) A read only input to show the total(please see #4) 3) Form validation: a) Proper styles and warning to user to indicate validation rule b) Required input to be indicated ahead c) Don’t used tables to structure your webform, let’s use fieldset and legend https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Forms/How_to_structure_a_web_form 4) Shopping items : Create a presentation of at least 4 columns (see example below) - please try not to use a